ISGH FUNERAL SERVICES FEE BREAKDOWN
ISGH FUNERAL HOME utilizes the services of three cemeteries as are referenced on the document Cemetery Price Lists.
ISGH FUNERAL HOME recommends Forest Lawn Cemetery due to our Large Muslim Section and price. Other cemeteries can be used at your discretion. Please note that cemetery arrangements are to be made with your cemetery of choice, BY THE FAMILY OR YOUR FAMILY REPRESENTATIVE, in advance of the transfer of the body to the cemetery for the Janazah (burial).
Pick one of the options below:
- Forest lawn cemetery: $4,747
- Forest park cemetery – Westheimer: $11,717
- Forest park cemetery – The Woodlands: $9,907
- Basic services of funeral director and staff $1595.00 ($1795 Forest Park)
- Refrigeration, Bathing (Ghusl), Kafan(shroud) and handling $0.00
- Transfer of remains, place of death to funeral home $295.00
- Transfer to Masjid and Cemetery $295.00
- Certified Copies of Death Certificates $37.00 (5 copies)
- Sub-total $2,222.00 ($2,422 for Forest Park)
- LESS ISGH Member Discount $1000.00
- Zeenat Foundation Land Fee $850.00***
***ISGH collects the $850 but the money goes to Zeenat Foundation for Land.
*ISGH amount is $1222 ($1422 for Forest Park)
- Open/Closing Opening/Closing fee $1925.00
- Concrete Grave Liner Outer Burial Container $750.00
- Burial Site Grave Lot (gravesite), Pre-Purchasing of 108 interment rights $7700.00* or more (each right)
- Open/Closing Opening/Closing fee $1900.00
- Concrete Grave Liner Outer Burial Container $695.00
- Burial Site Grave Lot (Gravesite) $5495.00
- Open/Closing Opening/Closing fee (Monday-Saturday, non-holiday) $1795.00
- Concrete Grave Liner Outer Burial Container $1195.00
1. Optional – Police escort is a service which can be provided at request and at cost to family. (Minimum of two officers required by City of Houston, generally $320.00)
2. Optional – Hearse (Funeral Vehicle) $395.00. Transportation to and from Mosque to cemetery.
3. Option – Embalming only required for out of country transport. Embalming – $695.00
4. State of Texas requires autopsy on deaths other than by natural causes and all autopsied bodies require suturing. Suturing up to $295.00
24,603 total views, 11 views today